A financial plan is a comprehensive evaluation of an investor's current and future financial state by using currently known variables to predict future cash flows, asset values and withdrawal plans. Whether planning for retirement or for a child's college education, financial planning is the cornerstone for meeting your goal. We help individual and business clients with a full array of planning tools. Our planning also incorporates tax and estate planning.
Financial planning is a wide umbrella that covers a number of topics, including:
- Budgeting - At the very basic level of personal finance, budgeting is one of the most important tools you can have. A budget is a plan for how you spend the money you earn.
- Spending - Tracking your spending is a key part of budgeting. This means keeping close tabs on your non-essential expenses, such as clothing, dining out, travel or entertainment.
- Retirement planning - With fewer companies offering full pension plans and the uncertainty of Social Security, it's become more important than ever to save and plan for your own retirement. Unfortunately, many people feel that they simply don’t have enough money left over each month to save.
- Credit and debt - Financial leverage, or using credit and taking on debt by itself isn’t necessarily a bad thing but there are two kinds of debt: good debt and bad debt.
- Insurance - Insurance matters because you work hard to build a solid financial footing for you and your family and it needs to be protected. Accidents and disasters can and do happen and if you don't have the right insurance, it could lead to financial ruin.
Give us a call today and let us help you with your financial future!