A financial plan is a comprehensive evaluation of an investor's current and future financial state. It incorporates currently known variables to predict future cash flows, asset values and withdrawal plans. Whether you are planning for retirement or for a child's college education, financial planning is instrumental in meeting your goal. We help individual and business clients with a full array of planning tools. Our planning also incorporates tax and estate planning.
Financial planning encompasses many topics, including:
- Budgeting - At the very basic level of personal finance, budgeting is one of the most important tools. A budget helps you plan how to spend the money you earn.
- Spending - Tracking your spending is a key part of budgeting. This means keeping close tabs on your non-essential expenses, such as clothing, dining out, travel or entertainment.
- Retirement planning - With fewer companies offering full pension plans and the uncertainty of Social Security, it becomes more important than ever to save and plan for your own retirement. Unfortunately, many people feel that they simply don’t have enough money left over each month to save.
- Credit and debt - Using credit and taking on debt by itself isn’t necessarily a bad thing. There are two kinds of debt: good debt and bad debt.
- Insurance - You work hard to build a solid financial footing for you and your family. Insurance protects your hard work. Accidents and disasters can happen and can lead to financial ruin if you don't have the right insurance.
Give us a call today and let us help you with your financial future!